Friday, June 20, 2008

Catching Up

















It has taken me so long to actually get something up on this blog - I'm a little embarrassed! 
A good friend of mine was gracious enough to spend some time with us taking photos of Bodie, our new pup, Kota, our gentle giant, and my beautiful, fabulously cool niece, L - here are a few of the shots she took. You can find more of her work on her website and/or blog - see the links for Kari under
"My Favorite Things." It was so much fun to get these shots - hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

 - Nicki



3 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

hellomelissa said...

GORGEOUS photos!

it makes me want another puppy... but then again... no.

keep up the blog work! now i should get back to mine after an eternal absence.

HORSES said...

love the photos !!!!!!
now I want my own blog -- i will have to call scott.